Aug 25, 2011

My interactive piece Moth and Fire performed in Australia on June 22, 2011

My Interactive piece Moth and Fire was performed by Stacey Buhagiar at "Music Performance: Expanded Practice" concert at the University of Western Sydney in Australia on June 22, 2011. This piece was composed in 2007, and has been performed several times in Taiwan and United States previously. This is the first time for my interactive piece to be performed without my presence. In order to make the performance happen without the composer's presence, the interactive system has to be designed user-friendly and with stability. The performer and I only communicate with each other through Email and the concert runs well.

Currently, my interactive music system software for different interactive compositions are available on my website. For those who are interested to perform my interactive music, just feel free to contact me through Email.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment